Friday 15 January 2016

Mood Board Challenge no.67

Hello Everyone

With the start of a New Year, I think we all take a little bit of time to think about our priorities, aspirations and dreams and also as to where the new year will take us.

So our new challenge today is exactly about that.


What does 2016 hold for you?
What are your hopes and desires?




You can create a card, tag, layout, an altered project, journal pages or even a digital project!
You can create whatever you like! ;-)
We would just love to know what inspired you from the mood board and the sentiment behind your project!;-)



We have a fabulous Guest Designer for this challenge, she has won quite a few TOP HATS and is really a super creator - Mary Catt


Hello! I'm Mary and I live in Greece. I'm married to a wonderfully supportive husband and we have three children. I met scrapbooking two years ago and I can honestly say it was love at first sight. I love mixed media style but I also like to experiment with other styles too. The only thing I can tell for sure is that I can't create without flowers and embellishments. I use them, in all my projects, a lot. I find lots of my inspiration in everyday life and when I scrap I feel so happy that I totally forget everything around me. 
I'm very happy to be here as a guest designer and I want to thank Scrap Africa for that honor!

Here's the gorgeous layout that Mary created.





The styling is so amazing and the sentiment just wonderful! ;-)




There are so many wonderful details...just beautiful! ;-)

Thanks so much Mary for this super super page!
Please pop over to Mary's blog for some more amazing and inspiring creativity!

We also have the Design Team to inspire you.
Here's what they created for this challenge.








Ela













Thanks so much to the Design Team for their inspiration! ;-)

There are also some yummy BoBunny goodies up for grabs.

One lucky winner will win these goodies.




and this gorgeous 6x6 paper pad.



So now we would love to see what you create and see what your thoughts are for 2016.

You have until 31 Jan  2016 23h59.


4 comments:

  1. Wow Mary, so Gorgeous page!love it!!!
    And al proyects are awesome and so inspiring ladies!!!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing mood board and such a wonderful projects from the DT!!!
    Thank you for the guest designing opportunity, ladies... I enjoyed soooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Thanks for the beautiful samples and for the pretty mood board!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just realized that my blog is under consruction and the link to my layout, presented for the challenge, doesn´t work. I am sorry for inconvenience. The project is still available on my other blog here:
    20. Magic Attic Maria http://magicatticdesign.blogspot.com.ee/2016/01/mixed-media-layout-at-peace.html

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...